Monday, April 09, 2007

project 365 #98: susan and her white trash barbie

Yesterday was my friend S birthday. All hail S, goddess of beer and proud owner of an actual working white trash barbie who says things like "Pour me a double, boys, I'm drinkin' for two." We like white trash barbie. This may be because we - and I'm using the imperial we, here - kind of are white trash barbie or, then again, it may be because the imperial we is actually an elitist snob who is just not down with the common people. One - and that's the unimperialist one - may never know.

I'm still wigging out about the house but I guess I have to take it as AFLO (another fucking learning opportunity) and a chance to clear all the clutter out of my life and look on the stupid goddamn bright side and all that. It's all in the spin, I know, and maybe the next house will have a fenced yard that actually keeps Django in. Maybe it will have water pressure and lots of electrical outlets, too.

The next two months are going to be sheer hell, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Trashy Barbie is mucho sexy, lol. Love her!

Edgy Mama said...

Happy birthday, Susan! A little late.

Anonymous said...

The next two months are going to be sheer hell, though.

Oh, you never know who might show up and make it a bit less hellish. ;)