Wednesday, April 04, 2007

project 365 #94: lights down on McDowell St.

On the way home from work on the corner of McDowell & Hilliard, the lights across McDowell were dangling like 3 feet off the road. There were two cranky cops directing traffic and so I snapped this not particularly good picture to memorialize such an epic event. I have no idea why the lights fell down; there was no sign of an accident or anything, just dangling lights and cops.

Then I came home and whined until we got to go to Burgermeister, which was just what the doctor ordered: the Bo, the feta burger, which I adore and which, when ordered with a salad instead of fries, makes me feel virtuous. Well, okay, not virtuous exactly, but I didn't order fries, so less calorically challenged. Besides, the salad made up for N's fries that I swiped and M's chocolate milkshake that I drank half of, which was utterly, utterly yum.

No comments: