Wednesday, April 25, 2007

project 365 #115: dandelion fluff

Work, work and more work. And then there's something else going on that I wasn't going to blog about but, well, fuck that: y'all might as well be privy to the fact that I'm soon going to be interviewing a candidate for the position of my boyfriend. I had to import him from California, but I think he might just work out fine. You know, I try to buy local, shop local, date local - but sometimes the local talent just doesn't cut it and you have to go foreign. It's a shame; I blame Wal Mart. So,, some of us occasionally have to Import a guy to get the groove back.

Anyway, all joking aside, a good friend of mine is riding Grayhound across this great land of ours, seeing the sights through a haze of tweakers, diesel fumes and pure exhaustion and experiencing travel in America the way the forgotten poor do. Since, uh, we both are the forgotten poor, that seems appropriate. Besides, it's amazingly cool and, much as I have never been west, he's never been east, so culture shock is probably in store for both of us.

No comments: