Sunday, May 27, 2007

project 365 #148: ex house, view into dining room

It' snot getting any fucking easier and this new house is way too small and there aren't enough bookshelves and no mantel and nowhere to put all my things. It's hot and stifling and I'm sad; I'm homesick; I hate this. I hate moving. I hate having to move. I feel so sorry for myself right now; it's truly pathetic. The whole thing makes me feel like shit; like I'll never have anywhere nice again (probably won't; it was a pure-D lucky fluke) and I walk around downcast, jealous of everyone in a nice house. Shit. I hate being poor. I hate it so fucking much sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you some bunnyhugz as it is obvious you need them.

-bunnyfire

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, you seem like a nice person. You complain a lot about being so poor, but yet you drink a lot of alcohol. Doesn't that cost money?? It gets pretty expensive to go out and drink every night. Beer is not cheap. UNLESS someone else is footing the bill?? I am not condemning you in any manner, I guess just playing the devil's advocate. Save some of that cash you spend on alcohol and you will have saved a nice amount of $$. Keep on blogging, enjoying it!! :)