Thursday, May 03, 2007

project 365 #122: smoke ring gun best

Yesterday's photo, of my friend J at the museum, where he's been doing some contract computer work and also finding time to experiment with everyone's favorite gift shop I'm bored item: the glow in the dark whizzing zipping smoke ring gun! Yes folks, a gun that shoots smoke rings - a singularly useless and yet enthralling thing.

Yesterday was super heavy and very fraught and not so good, all in all and all I'm going to say about that is, yeah, okay, you all were right. I'm just not very good at this stuff. But I am pretty damn good at being alone and self reliant, and that will come in handy over the next few months, I think. Which is a good thing.

Still no news on the housing front - it's getting scarier and scarier, argh: there must be somewhere out there for me and young M and the dogs to go. Right? Right?

No comments: