Friday, May 04, 2007

project 365 #123: lazoom bus woman in red

Turns out that the La Zoom bus stops at the Brewing Company, which is where I naturally was last night, it being Thursday and all. My camera, for some reason, truly loathes the purple color of this bus and all the pictures I keep trying to take of it get all facocked.

So anyway, that was Thursday's picture, which is to say yesterday. Today is my birthday; yup, yup it is. It's been a party party week and right now there are a zillion kids in the museum and when I planned, two weeks ago, to have a party tonight I was thinking that I would get the whole house clean and organized and stuff by Thursday night.

That didn't happen.

So I'm running around like a mad woman today and at work and hither and thither and yon and actually, this has already started off to be a really nice birthday, beginning at midnight and then this morning at work where my sweet coworkers left a pile of presents by my office door.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cumpleanos Feliz! Hope it's a good one!