Monday, May 21, 2007

Moved

First post from the new house, hallelujah. Or not. It's been the weekend from hell and it's nowhere near done yet and, worst of all, my camera has totally disappeared. I really, really hope it appears again soon and didn't somehow walk away during all the chaos and confusion. This has been the worst move ever. Really, seriously bad: I wasn't organized enough, the guys I hired from Craigslist didn't show up and my friend who was supposed to build me a dog fence hasn't yet. Next time I move I'm taking a whole week off work, hiring professionals and putting the dogs in a kennel. Also, shooting myself.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

The last time I saw the camera, it was in the console of the U-haul.

mygothlaundry said...

Found the camera - it was in the den underneath piles o' junque. Thank god! Now if I could find my cel phone charger and my deoderant, I might be good to go.

Freak said...

Sounds bad ! I hope to move out by the end of the year! Will be the first time I have ever moved... so bound to be scary! But I can not wait.