Wednesday, May 16, 2007

project 365 #136: new house


project 365 #136: new house
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
This is the house I will be moving into this weekend. It's a time of huge change around here on every level: N is leaving tonight. I will miss him horribly and even though I know he needs to go, needs to get out into the world and do a whole lot of various stuff and have adventures and so on and I support him totally in this - still. It will be hard coming home without him there. Even though I'll soon - so soon, and I'm not fucking packed yet - be coming home to a house where he's never been (and that's for a reason) still. My family is diminishing; A is off in her new house and now N will be states away and it will be just me and M and the dogs, and we will all be lonely. When M goes off for his summer, which he will do, then it will just be me.

And Theo barking and Django, eating my goddamn underwear. I'm down to three pairs; he ate my favorite, sexy yet comfortable, pair yesterday. And he ate my fucking Danskos, and so now I have no comfortable kick around in shoes except boots and no underwear and no time to replace any of these items. It's a good thing I have dogs or I might get bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dogs and underwear, man, I swear. Twinkie and I went through a time where she ate not only many pairs of my underwear, but pants as well- some jeans, a skirt, shorts, gym pants. Evil devil.