Tuesday, June 05, 2007

project 365 #156: rainbow over patton avenue

It was one of those days where I spent hours in the car so it's fitting that the picture of the day should be taken at the lengthy red light at the corner of Patton and Louisiana, where I was between the laundromat, where I was of course doing laundry and the K-Mart, where I was going to buy M some swim trunks and where I ended up buying a blue bean bag chair on the theory that every carpeted, panelled 70s den must have one. Too bad they didn't have orange. Blue will do but orange would have been better. So anyway, there's a rainbow in this picture. That's like the fifth rainbow I've seen this spring, which must be some kind of record. Maybe the little people are actually getting serious about giving me the gold. That would rock, except that, of course, somewhat in the same way that I never check the numbers of my lottery tickets against the actual winning numbers, I don't believe them and so I don't go trying to find it. Unsurprising, is it not?

No comments: