Wednesday, June 20, 2007

django in dog bosnia


django in dog bosnia
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry
Part of the reason that Django's being so good is that he finally has the backyard set up the way he likes it. It's a good thing I have cool neighbors. And it's a good thing that L gave me the term Dog Bosnia, because without it I would never have come up with a way to describe Django's mad exterior design skillz. I was trying to figure out a cute nickname for him this evening, like, what or who does nothing but destroy things? Who also preferably begins with a C, like Commando, so he could be the Canine Commando, except that of course, Commandos are supposed to be stealthy and smart, two factors in which Django is utterly lacking. Daleks are all Kill, Crush, Destroy so I could call him Dog Dalek except that he's more like Lick, Hug, Destroy. Or Lick, Pee, Destroy. Which is just not, I don't know, Dalek. The Hulk destroys stuff, but only when he's mad, whereas Django is pretty much 24/7 destruction. Is there anything (besides my dog) that is purely bent on destruction but in, you know, a cute way? There must be something and it's probably Japanese. Maybe Mothra - Dog Mothra.

2 comments:

Shad Marsh said...

wow

Lee H. said...

Hey, I got a name drop! (Er, initial drop!) :)

Our dog who used to be responsible for most of the yard wreckage has gotten to the age where he won't even get up to bark at passing joggers- he just lays on the ground and barks in their general direction.