Wednesday, March 07, 2007

project 365 #65: my room and me

Here is yesterday's photo, which occurred purely by accident as I was trying to set the thrice damned self timer so as to take a photo of my newly hot pink/purple/red red hair and my newly somewhat trimmer waistline (the stress & trauma diet can work for YOU, too! Ask me for details!) but I can never figure it out and anyway, I ended up with this somewhat vertiginious shot of me and my bedroom, complete with attractive towel action on the closet door there. Yes, I only have beach towels, because I like them & they are cheap & practical.

Yesterday. Hmmm, what happened yesterday? The recently very erratic cable internet was down and we watched American History X, which was depressing as hell and then I went and had a few beers at Broadways with my friend J which was actually very, very good, because I confessed to an evil deed of mine and she doesn't, after all, hate me forever. I always think everyone hates me forever and then, sometimes, miraculously, it turns out they don't. I have no idea why but I'm very, very glad that it's so.

No comments: