Monday, December 12, 2005

Personality Test

Well Damn. This is NOT my
personality profile
according to the people at this website . I took the test and everything, but when you click on that link, it takes you to the survey results of an extroverted male. Mine was that of an introverted female, an introvert who likes parties, a sloppy artist, an imaginative person with no ambition. But instead of letting introverted, creative, quiet little me look at my results, I've been supplanted. By an extroverted, uncreative male. Goddamn alpha males weasel their way in everywhere, take over even the small bits of cyber space we lower profile types have carved out in a quiet corner for ourselves. Bastards.

But I like taking quizzes, so we'll forgive the personality project and move on, what the hell. At this site, you can take a personality test by drawing a house! The test was more fun but apparently my house drawing indicates far more serious psychological problems than the personality project did. Your mileage, of course, may vary, but this is my house, which indicates that I will a) live alone forever and b) continue yearning hopelessly for love. Too bad I'm not an extroverted male.

No comments: