Thursday, December 15, 2005

ice storm side of house


ice storm side of house
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
Ice, ice everywhere. Ice on Barbieri's body, still lying down on the corner, ice on the trees, ice falling from the sky, icicles on the tree outside the window that I'm looking out right now. Ice, and rain, and I wish I had gone up to Celo last night & picked up M, because driving out there tomorrow morning may be a dubious proposition at best. A is bored & lying in bed doing sudoku puzzles; I'm running around taking pictures and worrying about my camera in the freezing rain; Theo and Mr. Bill are sleeping on A's bed with her. There is a distinct possibility of Monopoly later in the day and this just doesn't seem to be as exciting as I thought it would be. Oh and ice: cancelling Drinking Liberally for the second week in a row. Sigh.

No comments: