Wednesday, September 26, 2007

project 365 #267: theo under my bed

My stomach hurts. Again. Since yesterday morning, when M also woke up with a horrible stomach ache and ended up staying home from school. I'm starting to wonder if our house is poisoning us in some subtle way, like the water is bad or possibly the dishwasher is toxic or maybe it's in the air? This is the second time in 2 months that we've ended up miserable with some kind of intestinal not so good thing going on and we're both, usually, iron-tummed. So I'm kind of miserable, since it's just not easy to concentrate on anything else when your middle section is unhappy.

In other news, I just found a cardinal feather and then was told by a coworker that it's actually illegal to collect songbird feathers. Even if you found them. Even if it's on your own property. Hmmm. I hate to break this to y'all, but I have in my life broken a few laws here and there and, well, this is just going to have to be another one. It's not even going to be one that worries me much at all. I guess I can see why - you don't want people shooting at cardinals for their feathers (tries to imagine alternate world where this happens) - but hey, this feather was sitting softly on the sidewalk. The cardinal left it for me. It was a gift.

No comments: