Tuesday, February 27, 2007

project 365 #58: walkway


project 365 #58: walkway
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
Another day at work and things are a little better today. Also, I had lunch with my mother and her completely gaga British friend, which is always entertaining. There's just nothing quite like having lunch with a stunningly beautiful 80something who keeps saying "Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't quite know where I am!" After lunch they went shopping and my mom came by work with some new clothes from Stein mart for me - a strange, strange little knitted black cape-ish cloak cardigan thing that I don't know what the hell to do with and a shirt I already own. Yes. A duplicate of the screamingly hideous long sleeved black t-shirt covered with sequins that she bought me from Stein Mart like 2 years ago that I never, but never, no never will wear. Because, honestly, there are few occasions in my life when sequins are appropriate, and when they are I want them on something funkier than a high necked black t-shirt. Like, I want cleavage. Or at least a low back. But I said thank you and all. Yes, yes I did.

In breaking news, also, my therapist is going to see me tomorrow. Let's all breathe a huge fucking sigh of relief.

No comments: