Monday, February 12, 2007

project 365 #43: dog


project 365 #43: dog
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
Totally forgot my camera today and then went to see my mother for a while, cursing the perfect warm day and skies that were oh so photogenic all the way. I even got windshield washer fluid for the car the other day so I could continue endangering the lives of innocent motorists by shooting over the steering wheel without the whole thing looking like a pile of weird white amoebae, but all to no avail. So I came home and made mashed potatoes, pork chops and collards to appease young M, who is in open rebellion against all the vegetarian hippie food I've been serving lately, and took a lot of heinous kitchen still lives. They all sucked, even the ones with the Silver Surfer action figure in them (Yes. I have the Silver Surfer in my kitchen; an 11" high model suitable to date Barbie, should Barbie suddenly find herself in the mood for a bald guy with improbable silver muscles on an out of scale surfboard) which proves that while you would think that the Silver Surfer would, like, totally make any photo of onions far more worthwhile, you would be wrong, because a boring picture of onions with the Silver Surfer is still, alas, a boring picture. So in desperation I ran over and took a bunch of close up macros of Djangos' nose (which I am too kind to share: they're good photos from a creepy scientific point of view, but honestly you don't want to look at a dogs nose that close and neither do I) and then this one. Which will do. After all, it was Monday.

No comments: