Monday, February 05, 2007

project 365 #32: going to the sip and bite

We got to Baltimore on Thursday, 2/1, around 1:00 and naturally had to go directly to the Sip N' Bite for crab cake subs and fries with gravy. Well, that's what my kids and I had - the other two girls, health nuts that they are, had rice pudding and bacon. Young M, seen here under his coat, has been making angry noises about being followed by the paparazzi. . . he's terribly embarrassed to be in the company of anyone wielding a camera and if it's directed at him, well then, it's clearly going to steal his soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG the Sip n Bite - I ate there every weekend for the 3 years I lived in Baltimore. Truly one of the finest diners in the world, no doubt. Their hot roast beef sandwich.... mmmmmm.

mygothlaundry said...

The Sip N' Bite is indeed AWESOME. It's one of the things I miss most about Baltimore and I always make a pilgrimage there whenever I'm in town.