Monday, January 01, 2007

Project 365 #1

I lay on the couch today, getting up only to eat more collards & hoppin' john and to get the camera. I did take a series of collard macro still lives which I was planning to use as today's picture, but they're too artsy fartsy and today was much more a day lived in the true spirit and nature and name of this blog, if you get my drift. Mmmmm hmmmm, nothing like 4 or 5 PBRS quickly followed by waaaaaaaay too much champagne, pink and otherwise. Happy hungover new year. Thanks to S for a lovely party and also bless her for coming by to return my cel phone this morning. She stopped by while I was watching MST3K do Teenagers from Outer Space and we both nearly died laughing: "Find me a man of surgery to extract the metal pellets from my flesh!" Ah lazy hungover days are not all bad.

No comments: