Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad News - Notice

I'm out of here for the next few days; a close, old friend is dying in Baltimore and I'm leaving in the morning, driving up. I knew it was coming but it has arrived faster than I thought it would. So if anyone is wondering where I am or looking for me, I'm in Baltimore without a computer. Don't know when I'll be back.

My daughter may be joining me in a couple of days in which case I really need some help - can anyone take care of the dogs? Please let me know; my cel is eight two eight two four two six nine oh one. Thanks.

9 comments:

Edgy Mama said...

Godspeed, fliss. Thinking of you. Wish I could help with the doggies, but my cats would hate me.

Lee H. said...

Oh, this sucks. So sorry to hear it about your friend! :( Have a safe trip.

MissPinkKate said...

Love you dear! Thinking of you at this hard time.

Anonymous said...

Sheeeooot. Thinking of you. Dag.

Anonymous said...

Sheeeooot. Thinking of you. Dag.

ej said...

Sorry to hear this. Drive safely. Look after yourself at this time too. Remember to eat, rest, be well.

dano said...

Condolences. Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you are travelling 95 (which you probably aren't) but if you are, stay here in Richmond on your way back if you want. email me.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this. It's very good of you to go to your friend at this time. You're in my thoughts.