Saturday, January 20, 2007

project 365 #20: refrigerator junkyard

I was supposed to stay in bed today with my stupid knee but that got horribly boring. It's partly awesome, like, hey! I get to stay in bed and let the dishes pile up: I have a doctor's note, suckers! Yet it's also a drag, like pretending to be sick when you're a kid and then finding out that actually being in bed gets really damn lame by 3:00 pm, particularly when it's a beautiful day outside.

So around 5:30 I could stand it no more and went off and ran some errands and stopped on the way to photograph these refrigerators, which I have been eying for weeks since they are just so damn desolate and photogenic and stuff. Then I went on to Wal Mart, which is also desolate yet less photogenic and then I just barely managed to get my lame ass to the Blogasheville meetup at Jolie Rouge, where they were having $4 rum drinks and 20s Night and a good time was had by all.

No comments: