Saturday, May 13, 2006

Some Cool Stuff

I can't get this song (video link) out of my head. Ignore the beginning of that video! Fast forward until you get to the song (music only) ! I know, it's made its way around the blogosphere but once I started listening to it I couldn't stop, and even A agrees that it is the cutest song ever. It's just so adorable. I can't help it; it makes me come over all weak at the knees. Big warm fuzzy secret heart! Oh god! I can't stand it!

These are some extraordinarily cool pictures which demonstrate that dropping your $800 digital camera into a river is not always a bad thing. I saw these years ago but I just came across them again and was blown away yet again.

And finally, yet another addictive little game I've been playing for several frustrating weeks. Pick up as many green bubbles as you can and deliver them to the clear bubbles to get points; don't touch the purple bubbles or you'll die.

2 comments:

THE JANE DOE JOURNALS said...

Hey Fliss, I think those cool photos are a result of over filtering in photoshop. I'm still investigating this. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the camera would work at all after being dunked.

mygothlaundry said...

Oh you're kidding. Damn, and I was so impressed. It did kind of weird me out that he kept saying they were touched by god or something, but I thought the random colors were so cool.