Monday, May 08, 2006

So My Therapist Told Me To Paint


ancestorspainting
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
And I did. I turned out a terrible landscape with a cow in it and then, frustrated yet again by an attempt at semi realism, I did this one, straight outta the depths of my subconscious, which is apparently kind of a freaky place. Like I didn't know that. I know, this painting sucks too, but I kind of like it. For one thing, the faces turned out okay. . . oh hell, I don't know. I used to be an artist.

Well, I don't care. I'm getting kind of fond of this thing. I'm not sure, and I'm really not sure I want to know, what it says about me, but I think it's kind of cool, in it's own awful way, anyhow.

1 comment:

jay said...

It's awesome! Good work! Oh, and I hope your party was the shiznizzle- I was knee deep in moving! Happiest of mirthdays!