Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Morning Whining

Here are some vaguely assorted whines for your delectation.
1. I have cramps.
2. Coming into the house, particularly the kitchen, after M has been home for 24 hours is akin to nothing so much as a stroll through post Godzilla Tokyo. I went shopping yesterday and he already ate everything.
3. Memoirs of a Geisha is a lousy movie. See also, King Kong. A joked weakly that maybe we should watch the deleted scenes. "There were no deleted scenes!" I said.
4. My pumpkins are obdurately refusing to sprout. Why can't I make pumpkins grow?
5. That top half of the vegetable garden is cursed or something.
6. The cat woke me up at 5:30 this morning. He is loud.
7. It is raining. It is always raining when I have to go to the laundromat.
8. I have a literal mountain of laundry to carry over to the laundromat in the rain.
9. I have nothing to read and the West Asheville library is closed on Mondays.
10. I would appear to have lost the vitally important paperwork from the high school that I need to have completed by the end of the week.

No comments: