Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fun with Paint Shop Pro


drugstore cat collage
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry.
My computer genius friend J came over and got my computer running again. Albeit a bit slower. Hmm. But, so far, it isn't crashing like it was. He said there was too much dog hair in the case, which prompted my friend L to ask: "How much dog hair would be the right amount?" At any rate, I became inspired to play with pictures. With this stunning result. This cat, btw, is available for purchase at the Kerr's Drugs on Patton Avenue. I was meandering around there yesterday with A & her bandaged foot, waiting for a prescription, and I was moved to photography. Kerr's is full of nifty stuff. I like this cat. He has a certain plastic presence about him that I find mysteriously appealing, don't you think? He creeped A way the hell out, which is just bonus. And he's 50% off, only $5. Maybe I'll go back and get him.

No comments: