Saturday, August 13, 2005

Big Fun with Flickr

My wonderful and fantastic friend Riot Sauce surprised me with a Flickr pro account and I am having too much fun! I'm uploading like every picture I have, plan to spend the day scanning and adding and obsessively organizing everything into sets. This is most awesome. So check out my pictures, y'all! I am even putting up pix of my family & my friends, but since I am, like, so considerate and all and I don't want anyone to get c & p'ed into something like this (which is seriously funny, btw) I have created a private set. If you are my friend or relative email me and I'll add you to the friends list so you can see pictures that my friends and family would kill me for posting to the general populace, like my daughter in a budweiser T-shirt and John Deere baseball cap, my son holding a chicken, and my older brother grilling steaks in his bare feet.

No comments: