Monday, July 09, 2007

project 365 #188: moms birthday party 5

My mom turned 80 on Saturday and we basically celebrated all weekend long, which of course entailed a lot of cleaning and cooking and running around and so now that it is Monday, I am tired. Cheerful, but tired.

I've also noticed that I use the word kickass way too much lately. It strikes me that this isn't necessarily a bad thing in that having a lot of things going on in ones life which one can fairly refer to as kickass can never be a bad thing, but perhaps I should branch out into other adjectives. Like awesome or sweet, maybe, bleargh. I use those too much too. Anyway, the dinner on Friday night? Kickass. The slightly rained out birthday party pictured here? Kickass. And my friend S' party on Sunday? Totally kickass, dude.

Work? Ass kicking, which is just not the same at all.

No comments: