Tuesday, July 03, 2007

oops


oops
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry
For the first time in 182 days, I did not take a single photograph yesterday. Was this for some heartfelt political/social reason? Hells no. It was because I'm the Queen of the Space Cadets (I am, I swear. I have a hat and everything.) and I just completely spaced it out. I carted the camera everywhere I went, from, uh, home to work and then back home again, big exciting Monday - and it stayed in my purse. Drat.

Don't worry, fans! Hee hee. Or rather, don't get up false hopes - I'm not stopping the project now. Picture a day, picture a day - it goes on. I already took some today and they promise to be excitingly lame and boring and stupid! Yeah!

In other news I was asked to draw special attention to the following announcement: DRINKING LIBERALLY IS HAPPENING TOMORROW even though it's Wednesday but WHICH IS LIKE JULY 4 WHICH IS LIKE INDEPENDENCE DAY AND STUFF EXCEPT I HAVE TO WORK BECAUSE THE TOURISTS NEED TO COME LOOK AT ROCKS TOO AND THEIR RIGHT TO HAPPINESS TRUMPS THE HELL OUT OF MINE AND BESIDES IT'S OKAY WITH ME I'M TAKING FRIDAY OFF, WAHOO - BUT ANYWAY. SPECIAL JULY 4 WEDNESDAY EDITION OF DRINKING LIBERALLY AT THE ASHEVILLE BREWING COMPANY TOMORROW. I'LL BE THERE AND SO, PROBABLY, WILL MY BROTHER FROM NEW YORK IN A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE.

Yay be there. Yes yes. And we can talk about why "Scooter" (hee. Yeah. His name is Scooter. What a dork! Heh heh. Rhymes with dooter. Patooter. Grown men and right wing ones at that who still cling to seriously stupid boyish nicknames are kind of reprehensible, don't you think?) Libby was pardoned and can't someone, anyone find a fuckable intern for W so we can, please oh god, impeach his evil lawbreaking ass? I know, it would be rough on the intern but she'll just have to give one up for the good of the cause. I know it won't work for Cheney - maybe a bucket of water? Has anyone tried the old bucket of water trick? He'd so melt.

2 comments:

arratik said...

thanks for the DL plug. their e-mail thingy has been borked for the last couple of days...

Edgy Mama said...

I'll be supervising our neighborhood fireworks display, which means I have to keep my pyro spouse and kids from injuring themselves AFTER I've been drinking in the sun all afternoon.