Friday, July 27, 2007

I Would Just Like To Say

that I dyed my hair mostly purple last night with streaks of other various colors and it looks amazing and I'm going to get my eyebrows done this afternoon which will also be amazing and, while I was driving in to work this morning the cock Rock station played Smoke on the Water, the whole thing, unironically, and I cranked it up as far as my long suffering car speakers will go and bounced happily into town. Yeah. Deep Purple, baby! Fuck this natural hair shit. Fuck letting the gray show. Fuck it with bells on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say fuck yeah too, Fliss! You do look somehow more 'natural' with the new color (it's closer to how it was when i met ya).

Can't believe i didn't get a shot of you in your purple glory!!

Lee H. said...

I saw a pic of you with the awesome hair... I love it!! :)