Saturday, November 12, 2005

My House is Clean

I cleaned my whole house up and any minute now one of my closest and oldest friends in the world will be showing up to see it for the first time. Then, we will leave. Now that my house is clean, I don't want anyone in it. I am sitting here crouched at the computer afraid to go anywhere else, myself, lest I leave a footprint or besmirch some immaculate surface. I think I'll have to go live in a motel now or something.

Also, the gourds are drying and soon I will have like 200 gourds to craft into various things. Big fun and excitement! No, not really, but let's pretend we care, shall we? They are cool and I like the way mold makes them patterned and beautiful.

Also, if you get to these links in the next week or so, you can download some winamp files (aacs) of great surf music! W00t! Now you will be happy because you will be listening to awesome surf music even though it is November. Don't say I never did anything for ya. Even though I'm too lazy to go through each link and remember what is what. Jan & Dean are on there, and Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Groove Terminator, and the theme from Endless Summer. Enjoy!
One
Two
Three
Four

No comments: