Sunday, June 21, 2009

marbles


marbles
Originally uploaded by mygothlaundry
I would be blogging but all I'm doing is working. Well, working and reading The Dark Tower, which has me deep in its clutches. I tell you what, though, I'm too goddamn old to work ten hour days one after another after another. I was thinking that at least this would function as a sort of psychotic boot camp diet plan but I was not reckoning with the many plates and boxes of delicious cookies that are all over the place. So not only am I tired to the bone, I'm constantly recovering from a sugar high. Yay big fun. And I still haven't made up my mind whether or not to talk myself out of that damn amethyst necklace.

It's kind of fun though if exhausting and it's nice to see all the shiny shiny shiny things every day and talk to the dealers and even make the damn coffee - we go through a LOT of coffee, let me tell you, a LOT - but I'll be relieved when next Friday comes and I finally will have a couple of days off in front of me. Yes, yes I will.

No comments: