Thursday, August 16, 2007

Issues: An Email I Just Sent Out

I have no phone - yesterday, I had no phone, today, I have no phone and tomorrow, I will have no phone. Perhaps I will have a phone this weekend. Next week, probably no phone again. So if you are trying to call me (wishful thinking on my part) and can't get me, that would be why.

This is because M has my phone since he lost his phone and I can't replace his phone until the bank replaces my debit card which I lost (although I didn't really, but I thought I did and that was enough.) I feel that he needs a phone more than I do, although I grant you this is debatable. So. What a tangled web we weave, indeed. Sheesh. Therefore, if you would like to get in touch with me, you have three options: email, call me at work 9 - 5 M-F - or just come over to my house. Sorry for the inconvenience, y'all - just a little 21st century glitch. Technology makes our lives easier every day in every way.

No comments: