Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day of the Beast

Today is the Day of the Beast and frankly, it's just kind of hard to decide how best to celebrate. I mean, should you crawl under your bed? Go to the movies? Get married? Get drunk? Play Slayer? Well, clearly, yeah, the Slayer is the way to go: something we can all get behind. Personally, I'm going to wear black. I know, that's a stretch. And you? It might be the end of the world!

So I wrote the above yesterday for BlogAsheville and I liked it so much, I brought it on over here. I must say that it all seems to be quite peaceful around here this morning: not even any Slayer playing, because that might wake up the kids and we don't want that. There is a dead mouse in the vegetable garden: maybe it's the leftovers of the Beast or something, although it's much more likely to be the leftovers of the Mr. Bill. In other news, Moonbird seems to have dedicated a photo to me and Zen's comment means that I love him more than ever. ;-) Pretty and odd - that's me. Or just pretty odd, that works too.

No comments: