Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Contest, Y'all

Blogasheville is having a party and a contest and look at the comments, because I am nominated, and now I'm all verklempty. Plus, winning in the silver lining department: when I thought I had to drive to Delaware this weekend I also thought I wouldn't be able to go to this party and I was sort of edging up on telling them all that but hey, procrastination sometimes pays off, because now I can go and in fact have ever intention of going and YOUR task, loyal readers, is to vote for ME, MOI, ME although not, possibly, in the Blogger Least Likely to Make Money category because I don't really want to win that one, thanks very much - I got it last year. Not that it existed last year but if it had, you know - I would SO have won. So anyway, go forth and nominate. Nominate ME! Or, well, nominate somebody, anyway.

No comments: