Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Whine

I'm PMSing, I'm bored, the kitchen is a mess, I can't remember what on earth possessed me to ask Blockbuster online to send 12 Monkeys, which I didn't much like the first time around but lo and behold it's in the living room, I don't want to watch a movie, especially that one, I don't want to knit, I don't have anything to read, I definitely don't want to clean the kitchen, I don't want to go to a networking lunch tomorrow but I know I have to because I need to jumpstart my life even though I'm afraid, my feelings got hurt by something ridiculous online and I nearly cried even though I know it's stupid, I'm fat but I still want to eat cookies, I'm smoking too much, I'm broke, I'm lonely, I have no love life and probably never will, I have no friends, nobody loves me, everybody hates me, and the worms around here are not delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll clean your kitchen! Well, I *would*, but I should clean mine too.

Erm, lemme re-phrase:

I stand in solidarity with you and your kitchen.

Hope all improves! Call if you wanna drinky.

Jim Jenkins said...

Chin up sweet woman. You are loved!

arratik said...

yeah, what jay said. all of our kitchens should all get together and go bowling.