Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Waxing Nostalgic

That would be why I'm posting these photos. I need to give this nostalgia thing up, because it's poison, and I know it. But sometimes it's irresistible. Think we can pretty much bank on a hangover tomorrow, too. Work today was hideous. I have to find another job, or become independently wealthy somehow. Rob a bank, maybe, in a daring crime that will never be discovered, or something. There has to be something better than what I'm doing. I'm ready to be a secretary or something, anything that will make me some money and get me out of where I am.

Also, I got my scanner working again, and I know from bitter experience that when it works, I had better scan everything in the house, because there's no telling when it will work again. You have to reload the drivers every time you want to use it. . . (ominous music) . . . and that doesn't even work half the time. But, once it starts running, it will keep on going. It's pausing that's the issue. If only I could just scan continuously, without getting bored, or sleeping. Thus: lots of newly uploaded scanned pix.

No comments: