Friday, February 17, 2006

Slightly Unnerving Meme

There is yet another scary self knowledge meme floating around the cyberverse. Naturally I fell prey to it last night at the urging of some friends, and so,

Arena

(known to self and others)

caring, independent, intelligent, kind, witty

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, bold, cheerful, clever, confident, dependable, extroverted, friendly, giving, ingenious, loving, mature, proud, responsive, self-conscious, sensible, silly, warm, wise

Façade

(known only to self)

complex

Unknown

(known to nobody)

accepting, adaptable, brave, calm, dignified, energetic, happy, helpful, idealistic, introverted, knowledgable, logical, modest, nervous, observant, organised, patient, powerful, quiet, reflective, relaxed, religious, searching, self-assertive, sentimental, shy, spontaneous, sympathetic, tense, trustworthy

Dominant Traits

71% of people agree that mygothlaundry is independent
57% of people think that mygothlaundry is mature
57% of people think that mygothlaundry is warm
57% of people agree that mygothlaundry is witty

All Percentages

able (14%) accepting (0%) adaptable (0%) bold (14%) brave (0%) calm (0%) caring (28%) cheerful (14%) clever (14%) complex (0%) confident (14%) dependable (14%) dignified (0%) energetic (0%) extroverted (14%) friendly (14%) giving (14%) happy (0%) helpful (0%) idealistic (0%) independent (71%) ingenious (14%) intelligent (42%) introverted (0%) kind (14%) knowledgable (0%) logical (0%) loving (14%) mature (57%) modest (0%) nervous (0%) observant (0%) organised (0%) patient (0%) powerful (0%) proud (14%) quiet (0%) reflective (0%) relaxed (0%) religious (0%) responsive (14%) searching (0%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (14%) sensible (14%) sentimental (0%) shy (0%) silly (28%) spontaneous (0%) sympathetic (0%) tense (0%) trustworthy (0%) warm (57%) wise (14%) witty (57%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 17.2.2006, using data from 7 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view mygothlaundry's full data.


If you want to add to this, feel free. I'm glad that we all agree on how totally independent I am (pity that doesn't come in adverb form with the word wealthy tacked on to it) but why does everyone think I'm so mature? You mean old, don't you? Old. Old, gray, wrinkled, geezeresque. Antique. Because otherwise mature means responsible and dependable and stuff, and god, if I was those things I'd be at the laundromat right now with a copy of my old Dreamweaver textbook.

In other news, M is home and I'm not allowed to blog about him, of course, but let me just say that he is the. coolest. kid. ever. I think, because of course he's off at the Sword & Grail and I haven't seen him all day. He eats at the Hot Dog King when he's down there, which worries me, but the stomach of a healthy 14 year old boy is a near indestructible thing, so he will probably survive. I wouldn't. One Hot Dog King meal would, I imagine, be the end of me.

A friend of mine in Tennessee is already talking about his garden, which drove me outdoors to look at the ruins and remnants of mine. God I let it get out of hand last year as is chillingly evident. It's still too early to do anything this year, right? Thank the gods. But I swear, when I do get out there? This year, DEATH to morning glories, no mercy, I don't care how beautiful they are. And I'm moving the gourds waaaaay the hell down to the other end of the yard. And maybe this is the year I finally get the effing grape arbor out. Oh boy. Here we go again.

No comments: