Monday, February 28, 2005

There's Nothing Wrong With Being a Happy, Lovey, Horny Drunk

And the title has nothing to do with this post, which is about leaving your job, and also about having your subconscious in tune with the local radio station, but after I left my old job forever this afternoon, and was sitting drinking with my friend J., noticing how the satellite radio station was tuned into my subconscious (they played Take the Skinheads Bowling! Which is one of my favorite songs! That nobody plays! Magic is alive! Or not.) and the conversation turned to my penchant for kissing unsuitable people while intoxicated, she said: There is nothing wrong with being a happy, kissy, horny drunk. Which is probably true. Or maybe not.

Meanwhile, I handed in my keys, and cleared my desk, and destroyed any email, to or from, that might be slightly possible, and nearly cried, and walked out, and nearly cried again, and then drank some beer. Talked about sex and love and stress, and now I'm home, making something fattening, and thinking about, oh a million myriad things,

You know what? It might be impossible to make a blog post and make an edible dinner. I recuse myself, therefore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just came across your free virus scan network attached server blog. I also have a site relating to the free virus scan network attached server niche that I think your readers would be interested in. Would love you to stop by for your feedback

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.