Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Boring Post

I haven't got a thing to say, except that I've been typing little numbers into the computer all day long and half the night and as a result I may be blogging somewhat less in the near future. But I'm making money, yeah wahoo, which is good since I need to spend it all on my computer so I can enter little numbers in the future. It's a circular world, isn't it? I need a new monitor: my old one died and I'm using A's, borrowed from her room, which means that the kids can't play Sims in there, which is leading to a summer of some discontent. Monitors are surprisingly expensive, sheesh. I also need another hard drive, although not the kind that will eat my music again, please, and an actual working CD drive/burner. What I have right now is one overtaxed and overfull hard drive and two elderly, fussy, cranky CD drives that will no longer burn anything. They work (by work, I mean recognize a disc and even access the stuff on it) sometimes and sometimes they don't. They need long rests in between work shifts and if they don't get their beauty sleep they seize up altogether. This is not good, because as we all know, my virtual life is far more interesting than my real life, and if it goes away I will start to shake and see pink elephants and stuff, I mean more than usual, and that will just not be good. So, since crunching little numbers means getting a little paycheck, crunch numbers I will. Yeah.

No comments: