Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh the Flowers That Bloom in the Spring Tra La

I was only gone for two days but my absence apparently makes the weeds grow stronger. The grass in the backyard is shin high and the tulips are all blooming like mad things. It's gorgeous. However, it signals the start of the spring/summer gardening work season, so I just raked a huge bag of leaves out of the front flower bed. There's at least another bag still in there, not to mention the mint n' gnome garden, which is still all neglected looking, as is, in fact, my whole bloody house. Ah home.

I have decided that what I really need is troll dolls, lots and lots of them, but they don't seem to make them anymore. This is a pity. I don't want to pay a ton of money for individual collector's item troll dolls on Ebay; I want to go down to the dollar store and buy like 20 troll dolls for like $10. Then I want to arrange some on my dashboard, some inside the broken purple plastic reflecting globe in the aforementioned mint n' gnome garden in the front yard, and some I just want to have around me, with their little troll doll stares.

No comments: