Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GOD I'M BORED AND IT'S RAINING AGAIN!

That is all.

Wait, no, actually, that isn't all. If that's all I will just have to throw myself out the window into the endless & eternal rain. I swear though - if I spend any more time on the internets I will throw myself out a window. And yet I can't look away. So here are some random paragraph-ettes.

I have nothing to do. If I ask my boss for something to do he will tell me to do something like mop an already mopped floor or something completely insane like go to his house, pick up his laundry and do it. I wish I was kidding - he's crazy like that. Or he's just plain crazy, you pick.

I just put ads for Jackson up all over every single damn adopt/rescue dog site I could find. That, and reading the coon hunting sites, kept me busy for a while. Whoot coon hunting! Rah! Actually catch & release coon hunting sounds kind of like fun - although, come to think of it, the last time I chased Jackson through the night woods I was not too happy about it.

There's a hurricane coming. Great & terrific. M & his father are supposed to be driving down here through the worst of it tomorrow or tonight. And then there's another one coming in a week or two, just like last September, which was supposed to be so weird and once in a century and all. Go global warming! Rock on!

My friend A who moved to Illinois last fall is in town & the arrangements to go get a drink with her & some other friends have involved too many phone calls. Why is it never easy? But it will all be worth it to see her except that it will bring up the painful truth that she doesn't live here anymore.

And I think I want a basset hound.

DOES ANYONE EVER READ THIS THING? LEAVE ME A COMMENT, DAMN YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Het, I'm reading it, loving it, and coming to your party! Whoopee!