Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Small Angry Rant

I would just like to note, for the record, that M's father did not attempt to contact him at all, in any way, during this whole ordeal. We found out that he needed surgery last Wednesday; I made M call his other grandmother to tell her and to get her to tell his dad (we have no way to contact him.) I know he did it because I listened in. So he knew, or at least she knew, but do you think there has been a phone call or a fucking get well card or any fucking thing at all to tell this child who just went through a major operation that his father, his fucking biological father or his insane grandmother who's always going on about how I don't let her precious grandson visit cared or were thinking about him in any way?

NO THERE WAS FUCKING NOT AND I AM PISSED.

Even though this is SO FUCKING TYPICAL. ASSHOLE. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

No comments: